How to purchase one of Dean's puppies
Policy & sell agreement
Our Policy... ...
* To avoid complications we take cash only. No check and No credit card (No exceptions).
* We do not take deposit, we do not hold puppies for later on sell and we do not puppy sit after the sell.
* Dean is a license breeder therefore, a 6% Tax will be added to each puppy's price.
* We provide 100% accurate and honest info related to each puppy and we provide clear images to help you choose the puppy that is into your liking.
* You must read carefully all the sell agreement terms and conditions located in this page.
*On one hand, one of the best things about pet ownership involve sharing, we share our love and affection. On the other hand, there are at least 5 sicknesses can be transmitted from human to puppies ( Mumps, ringworm, salmonella, Giardia parasites, and Parvo the instant killing virus etc...... therefore, we do not allow anyone to step into our facility and we do not allow handling/touching any of our puppies before purchasing it (We do not have a petting zoo), We do not show the puppy parents and we do not show all pups in each litters so you can pick one. You get to pick your puppy that you are looking for only from this site. After reading this info, if you ask to hold a puppy before purchasing it (making an excuse) that you want to feel its temperament, this will give us a negative impression that you are a novice purchaser therefore, your request will be denied because we strongly believe that all puppies born to be like a blank page, they pick their behavior from you, from your family members and from your environments. A 7-weeks-old puppy knows nothing and need nothing than food, water, proper care and much love. If you claim that you are a serious buyer, truly passionate and compassionate then feel free to Touch, handle, kiss, play and love on your puppy when becomes yours but do not ask to do so when something yet is not yours :) If you do not like your kids to be touched by a stranger then do not ask to touch Dean's babies... How about that!!!!!!!?
It's your choice to either purchase from us a 100% healthy puppy or perhaps a sick one from some other careless breeders who allow their pups to be handled by many hands and lick many sweaty faces. Ask your vet about the risk you will be taking when purchasing your baby from those type of breeders!!!!!!!
Respectfully, if you disagree with this policy then please get your puppy from elsewhere. Dean's puppies go only to a great homes :)
How to purchase one of Dean's puppies?
* Through this website, pick the puppy you like to purchase.
* Add 6% tax to the puppy price and have the full amount ready (Cash only.No check and No credit card).
* Call Dean at 502 855 0323 to set a day and time to purchase your puppy.
* You must send a copy of your ID either by phone text or email in return to send you our address it's also required by the animal metro to keep purchasers info in our file. (all your info will be kept confidential)
* You must call your vet of choice to have your puppy checked the day you are willing to purchase it. You must inform us with your vet' name, phone number and the appointment time to be confirmed. We have a full confidence that our puppies are 100% healthy so we need your vet to clarify that before any unintentional/intentional harm may be caused to your puppy while it's in your position.
* If you fail providing us with the required info, you will not be able to see or purchase one of Dean's puppies under any circumstances (No exceptions).
* After the sell is done, if you fail to take said puppy to be checked at the agreed vet appointment, you will loose all your rights mentioned in our sell agreement.
Note... As soon as you arrive to our location you will be charged a $25.00 before you see said puppy and when deposit is collected we will show you said puppy. Your $25.00 deposit will be refunded if you decided to purchase but will not be refunded if you decided not to do so (Our time is valuable).
Please read our sell agreement below.
Dean's dog's Kennel
Cell Phone (502) 855 0323
Purchaser first name___________________________________________ Last name ___________________________________ phone number ______________________________________________
Specie type _______________________________ Specie gender ___________________ Specie breed ______________________________ Specie D.O.B _________________________________________
Specie weight at the age of ___________________________________________ Specie color __________________________________ Specie marking _________________________________________
Specie full price + tax $_________________________
1) You must be 21-years-old or older to purchase our puppies.
2) A copy of the purchaser's ID is required by the Animal metro to keep in our files when purchasing a puppy. A Video recording will be taking for said puppy during and after the sell to show the condition of said pet before leaving our place.
3) Purchasers must call a vet of choice to have said pet checked the day they are willing to purchase, purchaser must inform the seller with the vet contact info and the appointment time to be confirmed. No sell if purchaser fail to do so. After the sell and Under any circumstances, Purchasers will loose all their rights mentioned in this agreement if fail to have said pet checked by the vet at the agreed appointment (date and time).
4) Purchaser will be provided with a copy of the sell agreement, copy of said pet background info and its medical record explains all vaccination, worming and other treatment received.
5) Purchaser must have enough knowledge about how to care for said pet and how to keep it healthy, We are not responsible to educate purchasers how to do so. However, we may provide the purchaser with printed basic information and through our website Deanspuppies.com explains how to care for your new said pet to keep it healthy.
6) Only during the first vet visit, If said pet found by a vet to suffer as a result of only incurable disease or condition We agree to either refund the full sell price to the purchaser or exchange said pet with another. In this case, purchaser must provide the seller with a vet written document to prove that said pet condition is incurable. No refund or exchange If purchaser fail to provide the requested document to the seller during the first 72 hours after the vet first visitation time.
7) Purchaser must not change the puppy's diet before consulting a vet. Sudden change of diet may cause digestive complications, vomiting, Diarrhea and perhaps a bloody stool and dehydration that may lead to a serious sickness. We provide each puppy with a month food supply for free.
8) No refund for any vet bills or any out of pocket expenses for any reason and any circumstances.
9) No refund or exchange if the purchaser or any of his/her family members found to be allergic to said pet or found not to get along with it.
10) Puppy's features may change during the growing period especially, color and size. All small breeds like the Pomeranian carry the original recessive genes that make some or all of the puppies size either smaller or larger than their parents size when become full grown therefore, We don't guarantee said pet weight, size and color and we don't guarantee its back ground genes.
I the purchaser acknowledge that i spent enough time watching said pet activity before i decided to purchase it and it appeared healthy, active, and i didn't notice any sign of limping or off balance.
I the purchaser acknowledge that i read carefully this sell agreement and I acknowledge that i understood all the terms and conditions. I acknowledge that the seller explained to me this agreement terms and conditions before i signed it.
Purchaser Signature _________________________________________________________ Date / / Time ______________:_________________