1) What is the Pomibear ?
It's a new hypoallergenic breed designed by Dean in the USA in 2015. For more info about this new breed, Please click on Info about Pomi-bear's page Located in this website.
3) What is their date of birth?
4) What breed is their Dad and how many Lb he weighs?
Dad is Miniature Pomeranian, he weighs 3.5 Lb
5) What breed is their Mom and how many Lb she weighs?
Mom is Teddybear and she weighs 5 lb
6) How big these puppies will get when become full grown?
Please view the parents info (Question # 4 and # 5).
7) What is their weight now?
Average weight 1.5 LB
8) What treatment they received?
* Received first shot by Dean on July-1-2020
* Due for a 2nd shot on July-22-2020
* Due for a 3rd shot on Aug-12-2020
Due for a 4th on Sep-2nd-2020
1) Wormed 3 times every 2 weeks with Pyrantel pamoat starting the age of 2-weeks-old.
2) Received a combination of Fenbendazole and metronidazole to prevent Giardia parasite 6 days in a row.
3) Received Toltrazoril 5% to prevent coccidia parasite at the age of 4 & 6-weeks-old (0.04 ml for each 2.2 lb of body weight).
4) Ears cleaned and vaccinated to prevent ear mites.
For more details, Please view the puppy's immunization, vaccination, and worming page located in this site.
7) What guarantee we provide with each puppy?
Please read our Policy and sell agreement located in this site.
8) How to purchase one of Dean's puppies?
Please read (How to purchase Dean's puppies page) located in this site. We do not respond to your request or sell you a puppy before you read How to purchase page and follow all requires.
* All Puppy's due shots and other treatment must be scheduled and provided by a vet of your choice, we provide our puppies with all vaccination, worming and others only before the sell.
* We do not recommend vets and We do not provide any medical assistance after the sell.
* We do not provide paper work therefore, it's your task to print out your puppy's info from this site to share with your vet or direct your vet to this page.
* Your vet must view this info before providing your puppy with any type of medical assistance.
Dean wishes you the best of luck :)
Sorry all are already sold :(
A new litter will be ready for adoption on Jun-19-2012