Pomi-bear puppies for sale
Sorry all are sold... A new litter will be posted soon.
1) What is the Pomibear ?
It's a new hypoallergenic breed designed by the breeder Dean in 2015. For more info about this new breed, Please click on puppies info page located in this site.
2) How old are they?
3) What breed is their dad and how many Lb he weighs?
Their Dad is Brown miniature Pomeranian and he weighs 5 Lb
4) What breed is their Mom and how many Lb she weighs?
Their Mom is Teddy bear and she weighs 6Lb
5) How big these puppies will get when become full grown?
Please view the parents info (Question # 3 and # 4).
6) What treatment they received?
Received first baby shot (5 way shot) on April-2-2018, due for a second shot on April-23-2018, due for the third shot on May-14-18 and due for the last shot on Jun-4-2018.
1) Wormed 3 times with Pyrantel pamoat starting the age of 2-weeks-old.
2) Received a combination of Fenbendazole and metronidazole to prevent Giardia parasite 5 days in a row.
3) Received Toltrazoril 5% to prevent coccidia parasite at the age of six-weeks-old, 2 dosage, 2 weeks a part, 0.04 ml for each 2.2 lb of body weight.
4) Ears cleaned and vaccinated to prevent ear mites.
For more details, Please view the puppy's immunization, vaccination, and worming page located in this site.
7) What guarantee we provide with each puppy?
Please read our Policy and sell agreement located in this site.
8) How to purchase one of Dean's puppies?
Please read (How to purchase Dean's puppies page) located in this site.
Dean wishes you the best of luck :)