Price will increase after Nov-9-18
1) What is the Pomibear ?
It's a new hypoallergenic breed designed in 2015 by the breeder Dean. For more info about this new breed, Please click on Info about Pomi-bear's pageLocated in this website.
2) How old are they?
3) What breed is their dad and how many Lb he weighs?
Their Dad is Black miniature Pomeranian and he weighs 4 Lb
4) What breed is their Mom and how many Lb she weighs?
Their Mom is Teddy bear and she weighs 7Lb
5) How big these puppies will get when become full grown?
Please view the parents info (Question # 3 and # 4).
6) What treatment they received?
Received first baby shot (5 way shot) on Oct-10-18, due for a second shot on Oct-31-18, due for the third shot on Nov-2118 and due for the last shot on Dec-12-2018.
1) Wormed 3 times with Pyrantel pamoat starting the age of 2-weeks-old.
2) Received a combination of Fenbendazole and metronidazole to prevent Giardia parasite 6 days in a row.
3) Received Toltrazoril 5% to prevent coccidia parasite at the age of six-weeks-old (0.04 ml for each 2.2 lb of body weight).
4) Ears cleaned and vaccinated to prevent ear mites.
For more details, Please view the puppy's immunization, vaccination, and worming page located in this site.
7) What guarantee we provide with each puppy?
Please read our Policy and sell agreement located in this site.
8) How to purchase one of Dean's puppies?
Please read (How to purchase Dean's puppies page) located in this site. We do not respond to your request or sell you a puppy before you read How to purchase page and follow all required.
Note... All Puppy's due shots and other treatment must be scheduled and provided by a vet of your choice. We do not recommend vets and We do not provide any medical assistance after the sell.
Dean wishes you the best of luck :)
Pomi-bear puppies for sale
Winter brings Cold and high price.... Take advantage now of the best sale price for a cute Puppies :)