Imperial shihtzu are a smaller shihtzu than the standard shihtzu and they are considered a Toy breed.
1) Who is the breeder?
Dean the owner of this website. please see contact info located in the home page.
2) What are these puppies and how old are they?
They are imperial/Toy shihtzu puppies.
Born on Nov/25/2017
3) what is their mom and what is her weight?
Mom is Coco/white imperial shihtzu, and she weighs 6 Lb
4) What is their did and what is his weight?
Dad is black/white Imperial shihtzu and he weighs 5 Lb
5) What is the expected weight when puppies become full grown?
Sorry I can not play God.
6) What is their weight now (at the age of 6-weeks-old)
* Female weighs 1 Lb & 12.0z... price $800.00... Sold
* Male #1 weighs 1 Lb & 12.0z... Price $900.00 NOT FOR SALE
* Male #2 weighs 1 Lb ...Teacup... Price $800.00... Sold
* Male #3 weighs 1 Lb & 8.oz... Price $750.00... Sold
6) What treatment they received?
* Received First puppy shot on Jan/5/18. Due for a second shot on Jan/26/18. Due for the third shot on Feb/16/18. Due for the last puppy shot on March/8/18.
* Received 3 dosage of Pyrantel Pamoat liquid wormer 2 weeks a part starting the
age of 2 weeks old.
* Received 5 days treatment a combination of Fenbendazol and metronidazol To prevent Giardia parasite starting the age of 5 weeks old.
* Received 1 dosage of Toltrazoril 5% to prevent Coccidia parasite at the age of 6-weeks-old.
* Ears cleaned and vaccinated to prevent ear mites.
* Nails clipped, bathed and smell good :)
Please have your puppy checked by a vet of your choice as soon as its purchased.
7) What guarantee/warranty we provide with each puppy?
Please read our sell agreement.
Dean wishes you a good luck.
Tiny/ Imperial shihtzu Puppies for sale
Sorry all are sold