Imperial shihtzu are a smaller shihtzu than the standard shihtzu, they are 100% hypoallergenic Toy breed, they weigh about 6 to 7 Lb full grown "Not guarantee".
1) Who is the breeder?
Dean the owner of this website. Please see contact info located in the home page.
2) How old are these puppies?
Born on Oct-17-2020
3) What is their mom and what is her weight?
Mom is Gray colored Imperial shihtzu, she weighs 7 Lb
4) What is their did and what is his weight?
Dad is spotted Chocolate/white Imperial shihtzu and he weighs 6 Lb
5) What is the expected weight when puppies become full grown?
Please look the parents size. Only God Knows :)
6) What treatment they received?
* Received First vaccine on Dec-1-2020 ( Please watch video to witness shot).
* Received a second shot on Dec-21-20.
* Due for a third shot on Jan-11-20.
* Due for the last puppy shot on Feb-1-20
* Received 3 dosage of Pyrantel Pamoat liquid wormer 2 weeks a part starting the
age of 2 weeks old.
* Received 5 days treatment a combination of Fenbendazol and metronidazol To prevent Giardia parasite starting the age of 55weeks old.
* Received 1 dosage of Toltrazoril 5% to prevent Coccidia parasite at the age of 6-weeks-old.
* Ears cleaned and vaccinated to prevent ear mites.
* Nails clipped, bathed and smell good :)
7) What guarantee/warranty we provide with each puppy?
Please read our sell agreement.
* All pups will receive/received their first shot by the breeder Dean please see video.
* All pups must receive their worming and vaccination after the sell by vet only.
* We do not provide any medical assistance after the sell.
* When visiting your vet, to avoid duplicate/unnecessary medical treatments and expenses please printout or screenshot or show your vet this page to be aware of all what your puppy received by us.
* We do not provide this page in papers.
Dean wishes you a good luck.
Tiny/ Imperial shihtzu Puppies for sale
Sorry... All are sold
6% Tax must be collected