Imperial shihtzu are a smaller shihtzu than the standard shihtzu and they are considered 100% hypoallergenic Toy breed, they weigh about 6 to 7 Lb full grown.
1) Who is the breeder?
Dean the owner of this website. please see contact info located in the home page.
2) How old are these puppies?
Born on Jan/23/19
3) What is their mom and what is her weight?
Mom is a Tan colored Imperial shihtzu and she weighs 7 Lb
4) What is their did and what is his weight?
Dad is Chocolate Imperial shihtzu and he weighs 6 Lb
5) What is the expected weight when puppies become full grown?
Please look the parents size.
6) What treatment they received?
* Received First puppy 5 way shot on March-5-19 (see video).
* Received a second shot on March-26-19.
* Received a third shot on April-16-19.
* Received the last puppy shot on May-6-19
* Received 3 dosage of Pyrantel Pamoat liquid wormer 2 weeks a part starting the
age of 2 weeks old.
* Received 7 days treatment a combination of Fenbendazol and metronidazol To prevent Giardia parasite starting the age of 5 weeks old.
* Received 1 dosage of Toltrazoril 5% to prevent Coccidia parasite at the age of 6-weeks-old.
* Ears cleaned and vaccinated to prevent ear mites.
* Nails clipped, bathed and smell good :)
7) What guarantee/warranty we provide with each puppy?
Please read our sell agreement.
* All pups will receive/received their first shot by the breeder Dean please see video.
* All pups must receive their worming and vaccination after the sell by vet only.
* We do not provide any medical assistance after the sell.
* When visiting your vet, to avoid duplicate/unnecessary medical treatments and expenses please printout or screenshot or show your vet this page to be aware of all what your puppy received by us.
* We do not provide this page in papers.
Dean wishes you a good luck.
Tiny/ Imperial shihtzu Puppies for sale
We provide the healthiest, cleanest, and cutest puppies for the best price you can ever find.
Free hard and soft food for each puppy